- How do I get around my resume filters?
- How do I make my resume pass ATS?
- Why is my scanned document so large?
- How can I reduce the size of a scanned photo online?
- How do I scan a large number of documents?
- What is the easiest way to scan a document?
- Why is CamScanner banned?
- Why CamScanner is dangerous?
- Is CamScanner dangerous?
- How do I permanently delete CamScanner?
- Is CamScanner a virus?
- What is the best alternative to CamScanner?
How do I get around my resume filters?
The best way to do this is to keep a running list of keywords relevant to the jobs you’re seeking, and that include jargon, lingo and industry-specific language and add to those the keywords from the job to which you’re applying, and place them in 8-point font at the bottom of your resume. That’s all there is to it.
How do I make my resume pass ATS?
Follow these dos and don’ts to create an ATS-friendly resume that’ll sail right through—and impress the hiring manager, too.
- Do Apply Only to Roles You’re Qualified For.
- Don’t Apply to Tons of Jobs at the Same Company.
- Do Include the Right Keywords.
- Do Put Your Keywords in Context.
- Don’t Try to Trick the ATS.
Why is my scanned document so large?
The dots per inch (DPI) of the scanned image is often the primary cause of a large PDF file. By default, most scanners record images at 300 DPI, which is the minimum DPI for any image that is printed after scanned. However, for a PDF that is for screen reading the DPI should be 72.
How can I reduce the size of a scanned photo online?
How to compress an image?
- Upload your file to the image compressor. It can be an image, document or even a video.
- Select an image format from the drop-down list. For compression, we offer PNG and JPG.
- Choose the quality you want your image to be saved in.
- Click on “Start” to start the compression process.
How do I scan a large number of documents?
A better option for using a scanner with multi-page documents is a scanner with an Automatic Document Feeder. Though ADF implementations vary, they have a paper tray from which individual sheets are pulled across a lamp. In this way, they can automatically pull a full stack of papers one-by-one.
What is the easiest way to scan a document?
Scan a document
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop . Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page . Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done .
Why is CamScanner banned?
CamScanner is a popular mobile application used to scan documents, and was among the first tranche of Chinese apps to be banned by India in June 2020 over concerns of national security.
Why CamScanner is dangerous?
Google Play Store has actively been weeding out apps for engaging in malicious behaviour ranging from ad fraud to seeding harmful code. CamScanner was found to contain malware that could seed ads and prompt users into signing up for paid services.
Is CamScanner dangerous?
According to security firm Kaspersky Lab, the app itself is safe; the problem deals with a third-party advertising library on CamScanner that secretly installed malware on victims’ phones. Specifically, the malicious module was focused on producing “unauthorized advertising clicks,” CamScanner tweeted.
How do I permanently delete CamScanner?
Here’s how to delete your CamScanner account:
- Log in with your CamScanner account.
- Write an email to the company, requesting them to delete your account.
- Make sure the subject of the email is ‘Request to delete my CamScanner Account. ‘
- Send the email to [email protected]
Is CamScanner a virus?
Note that CamScanner app is not a malware in itself. It is a completely legit Android app. “The module is a Trojan Dropper that means the module extracts and runs another malicious module from an encrypted file included in the app’s resources.
What is the best alternative to CamScanner?