How do I write CSM certification?
There are three steps you must complete to become a Certified ScrumMaster:
- Familiarize yourself with Scrum and complete the pre-requisites for attending a CSM course.
- Attend an in-person CSM course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer.
- Pass the CSM exam by correctly answering at least 37 of 50 questions.
Is a CSM worth it?
If it is to further your career in Agile and roles in your organization require Scrum experience or the CSM, then your answer is probably going to lean toward yes. A2. 3: If you are looking for a new job in Agile, and you do not have a lot of Agile experience, then the CSM is worth a look.
How do you add a MOOC to a resume?
- 7 Tips for Listing MOOCs on Your Résumé
- 1) Create a New Section for MOOCs.
- 2) Relevance Matters — Make It Count.
- 3) Only List MOOCs You’ve Completed.
- 4) Include the Institution Name and Instructor.
- 5) Always Include Job-Related Skills.
- 6) Don’t Send Images of Your Badges, but Do Link Them.
Can we hack Unacademy?
Popular ed-tech platform Unacademy was hacked by cybercriminals and exposed millions of user data. Bengaluru-based ed-tech firm Unacademy, that was hacked as reported by cybersecurity firm Cyble, on Thursday said the all the sensitive data of its users is safe and it is addressing the security issue.
Which is better Unacademy or BYJU’s?
As the level of understanding and the classes go higher, Byju’s uses visual learning to help students retain complex concepts and terminologies. Unacademy offers a classroom-like experience in the comfort of your home and so does Byju’s.
Why is BYJU better than Vedantu?
As far as I know, Byjus provides video lectures only, where as Vedantu provides online classes. So among the two, Vedantu is better. While most digital tabs mostly consist of video lectures, Mystudycart is more like a traditional coaching class in digital medium.
Who is the CEO of Unacademy?
Gaurav Munjal (2015–)
Is Unacademy making profit?
Bengaluru based Sorting Hat Technologies, which runs edtech platform Unacademy, reported a 294% rise or a four fold increase in revenue at Rs 86 crore in financial year 2019-20 (FY20) from Rs 21.8 crore in FY19.