- What qualifications do you need to work at PetSmart?
- How long does it take for PetSmart to hire?
- Is PetSmart a good job?
- Do PetSmart employees wear uniforms?
- What does a PetSmart early morning Stocker do?
- Does PetSmart allow piercings?
- How much does an early morning stocker at PetSmart make?
- What is considered full-time at PetSmart?
- What age does five below hire at?
- Can I be 15 and work at Walmart?
What qualifications do you need to work at PetSmart?
- To get an entry-level job at PeSmart as a retail sales associate, retail custodial associate, or PetsHotel associate you must be at least 18 years old.
- When you work as a retail sales associate at PetSmart, you are part of a community of those who work together for the love of pets.
How long does it take for PetSmart to hire?
The interview process usually takes between two weeks and two months for managerial applicants to complete.
Is PetSmart a good job?
PetSmart is a great place to start work. There are friendly coworkers and great pets! The management is always going above and beyond to recognize great workers. They aren’t very open to telling what is going on in the company.
Do PetSmart employees wear uniforms?
No costume, uniform is blue branded polo, khakis, brown or black shoes.
What does a PetSmart early morning Stocker do?
As an Early Morning Stocker, you will ensure the store is set up for a successful day. By keeping the shelves stocked with the best solutions and ensuring that it is merchandised correctly, you’ll help pet parents find the very best solutions for their pets every time they shop!
Does PetSmart allow piercings?
Yes, but anything other than ear-piercings are covered up or taken out.
How much does an early morning stocker at PetSmart make?
The typical PetSmart EARLY MORNING STOCKER salary is $10. EARLY MORNING STOCKER salaries at PetSmart can range from $9 – $14. This estimate is based upon 48 PetSmart EARLY MORNING STOCKER salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
What is considered full-time at PetSmart?
36 hours per week
What age does five below hire at?
16 years old
Can I be 15 and work at Walmart?
As a minimum age requirement, you must be at least 16 years old to work at Walmart and 18 at Sam’s Club. As you prepare to complete your application have your prior work history available. To apply for opportunities you are qualified for, please visit our job search page.