Is CC the same as forward?
Whatever you respond with will automatically go to the person who sent you the message. If someone sends you a message that you think another person needs to see, you can forward the message along. Carbon copy (or CC) means to send a copy of the message to someone else in addition to the person you addressed it to.
Can you tell if someone is BCC on an email?
As you know, recipients can’t tell who you included in the BCC field, or even if you used the BCC field at all. To see who you BCC’d in a previous email, just open the Sent mail folder and open the message.
How do you know if there is a BCC in the email?
When you receive an email, you can check if you are in the “To” or “Cc” field. If your email address is not appearing in either the “To” or “Cc” field, that means you are a Bcc recipient.
How do I see all BCC recipients of message I received?
View Bcc recipients
- In the Sent Items folder, open the message that you sent.
- In the Reading Pane, view the header section of the message. Tips: If there are more recipients, you’ll see the number of recipients and more. In the screenshot, for example, 11 more signals there are 11 more recipients listed in the Bcc box.
Can you send an email with only BCC?
You can put any addresses you like in the “To” or “Cc” fields along with any you put in the “Bcc” field. Just remember that only the addresses in the “Bcc” field are hidden from recipients. You can also leave the “To” or “Cc” fields blank and just sent the message to the addresses in the “Bcc” field.
How do I send an email to multiple recipients without them knowing?
To hide the email addresses from recipients:
- Enter addresses into ‘Bcc’.
- To help prevent your emails going into spam folders, add your own address into the ‘To’ field.
- Note the number of contacts before sending an email.
- Use ‘Undisclosed recipients’ to warn your addressees about bulk messaging.