- What are 5 job zones?
- What is a JobZone?
- Which of the following occupations belongs in Job Zone Three?
- What Job Zone is a surgeon?
- What are the three education and training classifications?
- What profession requires the most schooling?
- What is the highest level of education?
- What is first level education?
- What education should I put on my CV?
- Which course will gives the highest salary?
What are 5 job zones?
The five Job Zones are:
- Job Zone 1 – occupations that need little or no preparation.
- Job Zone 2 – occupations that need some preparation.
- Job Zone 3 – occupations that need medium preparation.
- Job Zone 4 – occupations that need considerable preparation.
- Job Zone 5 – occupations that need extensive preparation.
What is a JobZone?
JobZone is a free, online job search and career planning system that helps job seekers make informed career decisions. JobZone also provides access to up-to-date job postings and basic job preparation tools such as a resume builder, reference list maker and cover letter application.
Which of the following occupations belongs in Job Zone Three?
Job Zone Three: Medium Preparation Needed Save Table (XLS/CSV)
|Sort by: Code||Occupation|
|/td>||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technologists and Technicians|
|/td>||Air Traffic Controllers|
|/td>||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians|
What Job Zone is a surgeon?
Job Zone Five For example, surgeons must complete four years of college and an additional five to seven years of specialized medical training to be able to do their job.
What are the three education and training classifications?
BLS assigns occupations to a designation within three categories: typical entry-level education, work experience in a related occupation, and typical on-the-job training. (Detailed definitions for the categories are available.)
What profession requires the most schooling?
Career Options that Require Advanced Educational Training
|Job Title||Median Salary (2018)*||Job Growth (2018-2028)*|
|Physicists and Astronomers||$119,580||9%|
|Computer and Information Research Scientists||$118,370||16%|
What is the highest level of education?
Your highest academic level
- High school or equivalent. You’ve earned a high school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Technical or occupational certificate.
- Associate degree.
- Some college coursework completed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Master’s degree.
What is first level education?
First-level university degree usually means completed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant area. If you have a completed Master’s degree or a PhD degree in a relevant area, you are also eligible to apply.
What education should I put on my CV?
Whether education or employment goes first on your CV depends on how experienced you are. In most cases, education goes first if you’re still studying or you finished education within the last year. Otherwise, your work history comes first. If you’re a school leaver, include your A-levels and GCSEs.
Which course will gives the highest salary?
- Petroleum Engineering. Average Salary: $102,300 to $176,300.
- Actuarial Mathematics. Average Salary: $60,800 to $119,600.
- Nuclear Engineering. Average Salary: $67,000 to $118,000.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Computer Science Engineer.
- Aerospace Engineer.
- Electrical Engineer.