- How do I find print jobs in queue?
- Why does my printer queue but not print?
- What do I do when my printer won’t print?
- What do I do if my Canon printer won’t print?
- Where is reset button on Canon printer?
- How do I access my Canon printer settings?
- What do I do when my Canon printer is offline?
- How do I reconnect my printer to WiFi?
How do I find print jobs in queue?
View the print queue
- To view a list of items waiting to print in Windows 10, select the Start menu, then type printers and scanners in the search box on the taskbar.
- Select Printers & scanners and select your printer from the list.
- Select Open queue to see what’s printing and the upcoming print order.
Why does my printer queue but not print?
Turn off the printer using the power button and then unplug the printer power cord from the power outlet. In Windows, search for and open Services. In the Services window, right-click Print Spooler, and then select Stop. Turn on the computer, and then try to print.
What do I do when my printer won’t print?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
What do I do if my Canon printer won’t print?
The solution is to restart the Canon PIXMA printer, system, and the wireless router. Turn the Canon PIXMA printer On and do not continue for ten seconds. Remove the power cable from the printer’s rear to solve the Canon printer won’t print wirelessly issue.
Where is reset button on Canon printer?
The reset procedure of the Canon printer is very simple. Find the Stop button on the control panel of the printer. Press the Stop button and hold it for a few seconds. Do not release it until the Orange color Alarm lamp blinks 21 times.
How do I access my Canon printer settings?
Press Wi-Fi button 2 times. Press Color button or Black button. Then, the printer starts printing the network setting information….
- Select Log in.
- Enter password.
- Check printer status and change printer settings.
What do I do when my Canon printer is offline?
- Select the Start icon, then select Devices and Printers. Right-click on the printer icon and select See what’s printing in the drop-down menu.
- Select the Printer tab, then Use Printer Offline to uncheck it. The printer will now be used online.
How do I reconnect my printer to WiFi?
Connect the printer to the wireless network (printers without a touchscreen)
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure paper is loaded in the main tray, and then turn on the printer.
- On the printer control panel, press and hold the Wireless button for at least 5 seconds or until the light starts blinking.