- How do I send a voice recording?
- How do I send a large recording from my iPhone?
- Can I send an audio message on iPhone?
- How long of a voice memo can I send on iMessage?
- How do I send a voice message to a non iPhone?
- How can I send a long voice recording?
- What is the best app for voice recording?
- How do I email a voice recording?
- How can I send large audio files?
- How do I record an audio file?
- How do I compress audio files?
- How do I compress audio files on iPhone?
- How can I send a large audio file via text?
- How do I cut and merge audio files?
- How do I merge audio files?
- How do I edit an audio file on my phone?
- How do I edit an audio recording on my iPhone?
- How can I edit an mp3 on my iPhone?
- How do I cut music on my phone?
- How do I combine songs on my phone?
- How do I cut a downloaded song?
- How do you remix two songs on your phone?
- How can I make a mashup of songs on my phone?
- How can I mix songs together for free?
- How much does it cost to mix a song?
- What makes a mix sound professional?
- How do I cut and merge songs online?
How do I send a voice recording?
Use a voice recording app Just like iPhones, Androids come with default voice recording apps. On your home screen, navigate to the built-in Voice Recorder app. Hit Record, speak your message and send the audio clip to a friend.
How do I send a large recording from my iPhone?
How to download Voice Memos from your iPhone
- Open the Voice Memos app on your iPhone. Open the Voice Memos app.
- Select the memo you would like to share by tapping the title.
- When you tap it, the memo will expand.
- Tap “Share…” at the top of the pop-up menu.
- After you do this, a different pop-up menu will appear.
Can I send an audio message on iPhone?
Send audio messages In a message conversation, touch and hold to record an audio message. To preview your message, tap . To cancel, tap . To send, tap .
How long of a voice memo can I send on iMessage?
Your voice messages can be as long as you want — there’s no limit.
How do I send a voice message to a non iPhone?
- Open the Voice Memo app.
- Record a message.
- Save it.
- Tap on the message you just recorded.
- Tap the “share” icon (the square with the up arrow)
- Tap the Message icon.
- Address the message.
- Tap the Send button.
How can I send a long voice recording?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
What is the best app for voice recording?
Here are the 10 best voice recorder apps for Android
- Rev Voice Recorder.
- Android’s Stock Audio Recorder.
- Easy Voice Recorder.
- Smart Voice Recorder.
- ASR Voice Recorder.
- RecForge II.
- Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder.
- Voice Recorder – Audio Editor.
How do I email a voice recording?
Step 1: Open the Voice Memos app.
- Step 2: Select the voice memo that you would like to send through email.
- Step 3: Tap the Share icon.
- Step 4: Select the Mail option.
- Step 5: Enter the email address of your desired recipient into the To field, then click the Send button at the top-right corner of the screen.
How can I send large audio files?
Best ways to share big files
- Upload your files to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, and share them or email them to others.
- Use file compression software, like 7-Zip.
- Purchase a USB flash drive.
- Use a free online service, like Jumpshare or Securely Send.
- Use a VPN.
How do I record an audio file?
- Locate or download a recorder app on your phone and click to open.
- Press the Record button to begin recording.
- Press the Stop button to end recording.
- Tap your recording to share.
How do I compress audio files?
To zip an audio file in Windows:
- Right-click on the file and select Send To.
- Choose Compressed (zipped) folder.
- Name your new zipped folder.
How do I compress audio files on iPhone?
Go to iTunes prefs -> Advanced – Importing and set it to 32 kbps mono. Select the file in iTunes, go to menu Advanced convert selection to AAC (this will be what is selected in iTunes prefs). Let it convert and the drag the new copy to the desktop. File size should be reduced considerably.
How can I send a large audio file via text?
On an Android, open the intended recipient in your text messages and select the “Plus” sign to add a file. Several options will appear for different file types. Select the “Audio” option then hit “Choose a music track” to send a saved song.
How do I cut and merge audio files?
How to cut and merge MP3 songs to create your own masterpiece?
- Activate the cutting option.
- Choose the audio file you want to edit.
- Choose the region you need to cut.
- Cut the audio file.
- Save the changes.
- Activate the MP3 Joiner.
- Add the audio files for your song.
- Choose the output settings.
How do I merge audio files?
How to merge songs (mp3, m4a, wav)?
- Open Online Audio Joiner website.
- Add audio tracks.
- Set the order of playback.
- Adjust the intervals.
- Select the mode of joining.
- Next, click the “Join” button.
- After the tracks have been joined, click “Download” link to save the composition on your hard drive.
How do I edit an audio file on my phone?
Edit Audio Recording on Your Android Phone
- Open the Recorder app and the the recording you want to edit.
- Select the transcript and highlight a sentence to crop it or remove its corresponding audio from recording.
- Tap on Remove button and you’re good to go.
How do I edit an audio recording on my iPhone?
Edit or delete a recording in Voice Memos on iPhone
- In the list of recordings, tap the recording you want to edit, tap. , then tap Edit Recording.
- To keep the selection (and delete the rest of the recording), tap Trim, or to delete the selection, tap Delete.
- Tap Save, then tap Done.
How can I edit an mp3 on my iPhone?
Trim audio or music on iPhone Press and hold on the sound wave, then drag left or right to select the audio part you like to keep. Release your finger, you will see a context menu as below. You can touch the Play button at the top right corner to play the selected section of the audio or music.
How do I cut music on my phone?
Play the music in the editor, pause at the position you want to start, then move the starting marker to the play head. Play the music until the position you want to end, then pause and move the ending marker there. Tap on the Save button at the top right corner.
How do I combine songs on my phone?
- Step 1 Add songs to the audio merger app. Launch the Wondershare MP3 Converter on your system and add the local audio files by clicking on the.
- Step 2 Choose the output format for added songs.
- Step 3 Combine songs together.
- Step 4 Transfer merged file to an Android device.
How do I cut a downloaded song?
How to cut mp3 files online?
- Choose an mp3 or any other audio file from your local hard drive.
- Audio will start playing immediately if your browser supports it. Otherwise, click Upload.
- Drag the handles to select the part you would like to cut and press Crop.
- That’s all! Now you can download your trimmed audio file.
How do you remix two songs on your phone?
As long as you’re signed in to the same account, you can listen to your instant mixes on the Google Play Music web player, your mobile device, or Android TV….
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Select an artist, album, song, or genre.
- Select Start Instant Mix.
How can I make a mashup of songs on my phone?
Best Music Mixer Apps
- Edjing Mix – Free with In-app Purchases. Edjing Mix Logo.
- DiscDj 3D Music Player – Free with In-app Purchases. DiscDJ 3D Logo.
- Cross DJ Free – Mix your music – Free with In-app Purchases. Cross DJ Logo.
- Music Maker JAM – Free with In-app Purchases.
- Music Editor – Free with In-app Purchases.
How can I mix songs together for free?
7 Great Music Apps For Mixing Music
- GarageBand – iOS. Cost: $4.99.
- Edjing – DJ Music Mixer Studio – iOS, Android. Cost: Free.
- VirtualDJ Home – iOS. Cost: Free.
- Music Maker Jam – Android, iOS. Cost: Free.
- Studio. HD – iOS.
- Cross DJ Free-Mix Your Music – Android, iOS. Cost: Free.
- MixPad- Music Mixer Free – Android, iOS. Cost: Free.
How much does it cost to mix a song?
Someone with better mixing chops than you but starting out professionally might charge around $200-300 per song. For $400-600 you can get a fantastic mix from an engineer with some recognized credits. This is a sweet spot for many serious indie musicians who want quality, but are self-funding and price sensitive.
What makes a mix sound professional?
If you want your song to sound professional it needs to be balanced so that it sounds like a song and you are not hearing the mix. If your audience is listening to your song and they are distracted by the balance of the mix, they are not listening to your song. Also, each genre is going to be balanced differently.
How do I cut and merge songs online?
How to merge audio files online
- Select an audio file. To put your songs together, you can add two or more files from your PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
- Combine MP3 and other audio. If you want, you can add more tracks to merge.
- Save the result. And it’s done!