- How do you delete game data on iPhone?
- How do I restart a game from the beginning?
- How do I restart an app on my iPhone?
- Can you reset a game?
- How do you reset the game episode?
- How do you restart a game on IOS 14?
- How do you reset an app without deleting it?
- How do you restart an app?
- How do I delete game data?
- Why will my game not load?
- How do you start over in obey?
- How do I clear app data from iCloud?
- How do I completely remove an app from my iPhone?
- How do I completely delete an app?
- How do I put an app back on my home screen?
- How do I put an app back on my iPhone home screen?
- How do I get my icons back on my iPhone?
- How do I put an app on my iPhone home screen?
- How do you find an app on your iPhone?
- How do I get an app icon on my iPhone?
- How do I find an app that disappeared?
- Why are apps not showing on my iPhone?
How do you delete game data on iPhone?
Delete game data from your iCloud account On your iPhone, go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud > Manage Storage. Scroll through the list and look for the game. If you find it, tap for more options and choose to Delete Documents & Data.
How do I restart a game from the beginning?
How can I reset the game from the beginning on Android?
- Open settings at the game.
- Click “Disconnect” to unbind your Google Play/AppGallery account.
- Delete remaining data in your device menu: Settings → Applications → Grim Soul.
- Restart the game and agree to login to Google Play, so your new progress will automatically be saved.
How do I restart an app on my iPhone?
After you swipe away an app’s thumbnail, it’s closed and will no longer appear on the App Switcher screen. To restart an app, tap its icon on the Home screen. This should relaunch the app, and (hopefully) it will work properly this time.
Can you reset a game?
How To Reset Android Apps. Start on your home screen, and go to Settings > More > Application Manager: Select the game of your choice, and tap Clear data to wipe your information.
How do you reset the game episode?
A menu should come up on the left side of your app. Tap the “Settings/Restore” tab at the bottom of this menu. At the top of the menu, there will be 4 tabs or sections. Tap the “Restore” section.
How do you restart a game on IOS 14?
If you want to restart a game on your iPhone, deleting and redownloading the app can do the trick. You should also delete the app’s data in iCloud to completely restart the game on your phone if you’ve saved the game’s progress to iCloud.
How do you reset an app without deleting it?
How to reset an app to its initial state on Android devices
- In Android Settings, tap on Apps or Apps & notifications.
- Tap on Apps again.
- The list of apps installed on your Android device.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear Data.
- Confirm the removal of the app’s data and settings.
- On Chrome’s Storage page, tap Manage Space.
How do you restart an app?
You will see an alphabetical list of all the apps installed on your Android device. Tap the app you want to restart. This will display the Application Info screen with additional options. Tap Force Stop.
How do I delete game data?
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
Why will my game not load?
Most of the time if a game won’t load, the problem is your browser or plug-ins in your browser. The browser or plug-in may be glitching, or not set up properly to run the games. For example, if you normally use Internet Explorer, try opening the game page in Google Chrome or Firefox.
How do you start over in obey?
You can start over if you have two devices. First, set up your transfer device code, and password. Just make sure to write it down somewhere so you won’t forget. Second, go to your second device that has Obey Me installed.
How do I clear app data from iCloud?
Delete the app from iCloud
- Go to Settings and tap your profile (name).
- Tap iCloud.
- Tap Manage Storage.
- Select Backups from the list.
- Choose the current iPhone you are using.
- You will see a small list of apps under Choose Data to Back Up.
How do I completely remove an app from my iPhone?
First, the simple method is to tap and hold the offending app’s icon on your home screen until all your iPhone’s app icons begin to jiggle. Then, you can tap the small “x” on the upper corner of the app. You’ll then be prompted with an option to delete the app and its data.
How do I completely delete an app?
How to permanently delete apps on an Android
- Press and hold the app you want to remove.
- Your phone will vibrate once, granting you access to move the app around the screen.
- Drag the app to the top of the screen where it says “Uninstall.”
- Once it turns red, remove your finger from the app to delete it.
How do I put an app back on my home screen?
Touch and hold the app, then lift your finger. If the app has shortcuts, you’ll get a list. Touch and hold the shortcut….Add to Home screens
- From the bottom of your Home screen, swipe up. Learn how to open apps.
- Touch and drag the app.
- Slide the app to where you want it.
How do I put an app back on my iPhone home screen?
How to restore an app to the home screen
- Go to the App Library.
- Find the app you want to restore. You can do that with the automatic folders, or by using the search bar.
- Tap and hold the app’s icon until the pop-up menu appears.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.”
How do I get my icons back on my iPhone?
Just navigate to Settings > General > Reset. Once there, select the “Reset Home Screen Layout” button. A dialog will pop-up asking for a confirmation. Once you return to the home screen, you will notice that all the icons are placed just like they were when you first turned on your iPhone!
How do I put an app on my iPhone home screen?
Add an app to the Home Screen: Touch and hold the app to open a quick actions menu, then choose Add to Home Screen (available only if the app isn’t already on the Home Screen). The app still appears in the App Library.
How do you find an app on your iPhone?
How to find a missing app in iOS 11
- Swipe down from the middle of the SpringBoard or swipe right from the main home screen.
- Tap in the search field and enter all of an app’s name or enough that the app’s name appears in the text results.
- Tap the app’s name.
- The app appears in a list view with the folder name to its right.
How do I get an app icon on my iPhone?
To locate the missing app, swipe right on your iPhone or iPad from the home screen to reveal the Spotlight search box. Enter the partial name of the app you’re looking for. Tap on the resulting icon to launch the app. The search results will even show a notation next to it if it’s inside a folder.
How do I find an app that disappeared?
From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon. Find and tap Settings > Apps. Tap All apps > Disabled. Select the app that you want to enable, then tap Enable.
Why are apps not showing on my iPhone?
If an app isn’t appearing under Applications or App Store in Search, it doesn’t mean it’s not on your iPhone at all. To show it in Search, just tap on the Settings icon for it, then if “Siri & Search” is set to “Off,” tap on it and toggle on both “Show App” and “Search & Siri Suggestions.”