- How do you post pictures on Tumblr mobile?
- How do you post on Tumblr Mobile 2020?
- How do you post pictures on Tumblr?
- How do you post multiple pictures on Tumblr?
- How do you put pictures side by side on Tumblr posts?
- How do I put more than 10 pictures on Tumblr?
- Why can’t I see my top posts on Tumblr?
- Does Tumblr tell if you screenshot?
- How do you send a picture on Tumblr Ask Box 2020?
- How do I enable asks on Tumblr mobile app?
- How do I see my answered asks on Tumblr?
- How many posts can you queue on Tumblr?
- How do I queue multiple posts on Tumblr?
- What is the daily post limit on Tumblr?
- How do I queue a specific date on Tumblr?
- How does the queue work on Tumblr?
- What is the queue tag on Tumblr?
- What does Queue mean on Tumblr?
- How do I turn off my queue on Tumblr?
- How do I pin a post on Tumblr?
- What is a pinned post?
- How do you see your top posts on Tumblr?
- How do I pin a post from Pinterest to Tumblr?
- What Tumblr post has the most notes?
- How do I find my oldest Tumblr posts to newest?
- How do I change the order of my blogs on Tumblr mobile?
- How do you organize Tumblr posts?
- How do I rearrange my Tumblr blogs?
- How do I make a folder on Tumblr?
- How do you look at tags on Tumblr mobile?
How do you post pictures on Tumblr mobile?
In the mobile apps, you can post photos in a couple of ways. You can: Insert a photo when making a post, simply by tapping the camera icon and then taking or selecting your photo. You can also pick a recent photo from your camera roll by tapping any photo you see in the media picker at the bottom of the post.
How do you post on Tumblr Mobile 2020?
Tap the blue pencil button at the bottom of your screen to open a new post. You can also swipe right from the dash or tap the camera icon in the upper left of your dash to access the Tumblr camera.
How do you post pictures on Tumblr?
How to Submit Pictures on Tumblr
- Visit the blog you want to submit to, tap the mail icon and choose Submit.
- Tap Photo.
- Tap each picture you want to submit, in order, or tap Camera to take a new photo.
- Enter a caption for your photos if you want, and then tap Submit.
- Visit the Tumblr blog you want to contribute to and click the Submit link.
How do you post multiple pictures on Tumblr?
Mass uploading photos allows you to speed up the publishing process of your posts.
- Log in to your Tumblr account.
- Click the “Photo” icon.
- Click “Browse.”
- Select the photo and click “Open.”
- Click “Add Another Photo” for each additional photo you want to add to the queue.
- Click “Upload Photo.”
How do you put pictures side by side on Tumblr posts?
How do you post four pictures side by side on Tumblr in one post? to put a photo next to another, drag it to either side of the other photo until you see a blue line, and then release the mouse button. Put up to three photos in the same row; Tumblr resizes them automatically.
How do I put more than 10 pictures on Tumblr?
A Tumblr photoset allows a maximum of 10 images. A photo post starts with a single image, to add more images to a post, click the ‘+ Add Another Photo’ button on the post page.
Why can’t I see my top posts on Tumblr?
Anyone on Tumblr can see your top posts when they view your blog (unless you’ve hidden your blog, in which case no one can see it at all). Can I select my own Top Posts? We do all the work for you in selecting these posts. Your top posts can’t be selected or removed manually.
Does Tumblr tell if you screenshot?
As of December 2018, the person whose blog you subscribed to does not receive any notification that you’ve done so. Tumblr doesn’t even allow people to see how many subscribers each of their blogs have. Do people get a notification on Instagram if I take a screenshot of one of their photos?
How do you send a picture on Tumblr Ask Box 2020?
- Access your Tumblr Dashboard and click the icon shaped like an envelope to access the messaging system.
- Click the Answer icon that looks like a note and pencil at the bottom right corner of the Ask message.
- Insert a picture, or link to a picture, in the Ask message template.
How do I enable asks on Tumblr mobile app?
And in the app:
- Tap the account icon (the little human).
- Tap the blog name at the top of the screen to select the blog you’d like to update, if it’s not already showing.
- Tap the gear icon.
- Turn the “Let people ask questions” option on.
How do I see my answered asks on Tumblr?
- Visit a Tumblr blog that has questions enabled.
- Ask a question in the question box by locating the ask button and typing your question.
- Visit the other blog to see if a response has been given.
How many posts can you queue on Tumblr?
How do I queue multiple posts on Tumblr?
Queue as many posts as you want. Always keep your blog active and your followers happy….What is Queue+?
- Click the “Archive Poster Tab from your Tumblr dashboard.
- Either select the posts individually or click and drag to select multiple posts.
- Click on “Post” in the top left corner.
- Click “Queue+”
What is the daily post limit on Tumblr?
How do I queue a specific date on Tumblr?
To schedule a post to be published at a later time: On the web, when creating a new post, click the arrow next to “Post” and choose “Schedule” from the menu. In the field below, enter the time you’d like to publish the post, hit the enter/return key then click “Schedule.”
How does the queue work on Tumblr?
Tumblr offers the ability to queue your upcoming posts and automatically publish them over the course of hours or days. This keeps your blog active without requiring you to be online at the time of publication. You can store up to 300 posts in your queue, and schedule up to 50 a day for publishing.
What is the queue tag on Tumblr?
A queue is a series of saved posts/pictures, that automatically are shared on your own blog. Often they’re set up if you want your blog to remain active for your followers, but you can’t always be online. You can have a maximum of 300 posts saved to your queue, that are automatically published over a period of time.
What does Queue mean on Tumblr?
automatically, multiple times per day
How do I turn off my queue on Tumblr?
Though there’s no way to temporarily pause your Tumblr queue while keeping its current content, you can suspend your blog from posting any queued posts by deleting them all from your queue. Log in to your Tumblr account and select the blog whose queue you want to suspend from the drop-down list.
How do I pin a post on Tumblr?
You can highlight any post on your blog–original or reblog–by pinning it to the top of your Tumblr. Just tap or click the meatballs menu (●●●) on the upper right-hand corner of any of your posts, and choose “Pin.”
What is a pinned post?
A pinned post is a status update that you manually select to stay at the top of your Timeline, meaning it will not slip down the Timeline as you continue to add other posts to your page. What You Need to Know. A pinned post is located at the top of your Timeline in the left column. You can only pin one post at a time.
How do you see your top posts on Tumblr?
Tumblr Help describes the feature: “When you visit a Tumblr on the mobile apps, you’ll see a preview of the Tumblr’s most popular posts of the past three months. Tap through the preview to see the post, along with up to 20 of the blog’s other top posts.” Learn more about Tumblr top posts.
How do I pin a post from Pinterest to Tumblr?
Select the image to Pin, tap on ‘Pin it’ button You can pick any image to pin, all you need to do is to roll the cursor of your mouse on the image and press ‘Pin it’ button, after that you can choose the board and fill in the details.
What Tumblr post has the most notes?
notes WORLD RECORD Challenge It! Vinh Le posted an entry on his Tumblr blog that has gathered notes.
How do I find my oldest Tumblr posts to newest?
You can also use this process to view another person’s first Tumblr post.
- Click on the “Archive” link on your Tumblr page.
- Click the “Jump To Month” button and then click the back arrow to find the first year you posted on Tumblr.
- Select the earliest available month from the drop-down menu.
How do I change the order of my blogs on Tumblr mobile?
- Log in to your Tumblr account.
- Click on the name of your Tumblr blog next to the editing tools at the top of the page.
- Find the first post you want to rearrange and select “Edit.”
- Locate the date currently associated with the post in the “Date” box.
- Click “Save Changes.”
How do you organize Tumblr posts?
On blog-specific tag pages
- Click “Add a page” in the Pages section of your Customize menu.
- Select “Link” from the dropdown menu.
- In the “Link to” field, add the URL for the specific tagged posts you want to link to.
- Choose a name for your new page in the “Page title” field.
- Click “Save.”
How do I rearrange my Tumblr blogs?
How to Rearrange Your Tumblr
- Click the “Edit” icon next to the Tumblr post that you want to rearrange.
- Select the “Date” field and select a new date to move your Tumblr post.
- Click “Save Changes” to move this post on your live Tumblr blog. Repeat for each post that you want to rearrange.
How do I make a folder on Tumblr?
If you aren’t logged in, click Log In, enter your email address and password, and click Log In.
- Click your profile icon.
- Select a blog.
- Click Edit appearance.
- Scroll down and click Edit theme.
- Scroll down and click Add a page.
- Click the “Show a link to this page” switch.
- Type in a name for the link.
- Select a layout.
How do you look at tags on Tumblr mobile?
Pens, Swords, Stuff
- Step 1: Click on the human on the top right of your dashboard, then go to settings.
- Step 2: Go to the right hand side of your screen, and click on “Labs”
- Step 3: Enable Tumblr Labs.
- Step 4: Scroll down, and enable “Tag Crawler”
- Congrats, you’ve enabled the tag crawler!
- Click the # in the little pop-up…