- How much do Walgreens associates make?
- Does Walgreens pay weekly or biweekly?
- What do customer service associates do?
- How do you handle irate customers?
- How do you compensate an unhappy customer?
- How do you say no to a customer asking for compensation?
- How do you say no to refund request sample?
- How do you professionally decline a request?
How much do Walgreens associates make?
Total Pay Average The typical Walgreens Sales Associate salary is $10. Sales Associate salaries at Walgreens can range from $8 – $16. This estimate is based upon 180 Walgreens Sales Associate salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
Does Walgreens pay weekly or biweekly?
Walgreens pays Bi-weekly.
What do customer service associates do?
Customer Service Associates are responsible for assisting customers with any inquiries while ensuring the highest standards of customer service are met. Depending on the industry and company, duties vary from helping customers resolve purchasing problems to assisting customers with relevant products and services.
How do you handle irate customers?
How to Deal with Angry Customers
- Remain calm.
- Practice active listening.
- Repeat back what your customers say.
- Thank them for bringing the issue to your attention.
- Explain the steps you’ll take to solve the problem.
- Set a time to follow-up with them, if needed.
- Be sincere.
- Highlight the case’s priority.
How do you compensate an unhappy customer?
10 ways to successfully handle your unhappy customers
- Respond don’t react. As difficult as it can be you must put your emotions aside.
- Listen Actively.
- Use the customer name in a genuine manner.
- Make notes.
- Hold yourself, team and business accountable.
- Be flexible.
- Follow up as quickly as possible.
How do you say no to a customer asking for compensation?
7 Tips on How to Say No to Customers
- Ask for clarification. When customers are vague about why they’re upset (“Your update looks terrible.
- Explain what’s going to happen next.
- Be honest.
- Reframe the “no” using positive language.
- Make the customer feel heard.
- Offer alternatives.
- Explain the reasoning behind the current design.
How do you say no to refund request sample?
Here is an example of how you might say no to a customer who is asking for a refund that you cannot give them: Hi Sheila， I’m very sorry that you were unhappy with our product….Saying No to a Refund
- Check your company’s refund policy.
- Think about the possibility of saying yes.
How do you professionally decline a request?
Here are some tips for how to decline a request graciously:
- Think before you respond. If possible, don’t give your answer immediately.
- Accentuate the positive.
- Give a reason when possible—not a fabrication.
- Be straightforward about the future.
- Listen to their response.
- Stand your ground.
- “No” language examples.