- How much do you really make with Vipkid?
- How much do teachers make on Vipkid?
- Can you make money with Vipkid?
- How long does it take to get hired at VIPKid?
- Does Vipkid give you lesson plans?
- What should I wear to my VIPKid interview?
- How many hours can you get with VIPKid?
- Does Vipkid pay weekly?
- How do I prepare for a VIPKid interview?
- How do you prepare for a demo class interview?
- How do you teach demo classes?
- How do you ace a demo lesson?
- How do I start a demo?
How much do you really make with Vipkid?
The minimum class pay for VIPKID is $7-9 per 25-minute class (so $14-18 per hour). But there are other cash incentives as well, such as $1 per class for showing up on time and then another extra $1 per class for finishing more than 45 classes in a month.
How much do teachers make on Vipkid?
You can earn between $15.60 and $24.40 an hour teaching through VIPKID, and you can work … well, pretty much as many or as few hours as you want.
Can you make money with Vipkid?
You can make up to $22 per hour with VIPKID, but how much money you earn will depend on several factors. Let’s start by breaking down the payment model: Your base rate will vary, depending on your experience and your first interview. It will be between $7- $9 USD per 25-minute class.
How long does it take to get hired at VIPKid?
Does Vipkid give you lesson plans?
VIPKID is an online English teaching platform that connects students from China with native English speakers around the world. Lesson plans and slides are provided for teachers and we teach exclusively on the VIPKID interactive platform.
What should I wear to my VIPKid interview?
Wear an orange shirt so you’re on brand with their colors and uniform. Before your mock class, watch videos on YouTube and know how you’re going to introduce every slide. Definitely look at the slides before your mock course. Prepare them, have props ready, and work on your presentation.
How many hours can you get with VIPKid?
VIPKID requires a minimum 7.5 hour per week commitment. The 7.5 hours per week have to be during Beijing peak hours.
Does Vipkid pay weekly?
We offer different payment options. You may choose to be paid weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. After classes have been taught, payments will be sent out in your next pay period.
How do I prepare for a VIPKid interview?
How can you prepare for the VIPkid interview? Be sure to prepare your response to basic questions such as “Why do you want to be a VIPkid teacher?” and “Tell me about your teaching experience.” (Again, this can be flexible, but be sure to highlight ANY and all experience you have with teaching and/or kids.)
How do you prepare for a demo class interview?
So to recap, here are the four things that you need to do to prepare for a teaching demonstration at a job interview:
- Content Mastery: Familiarize yourself with your topic.
- Content Outline: Create a structure for your presentation that covers the title, what will be covered, and the purpose of knowing the material.
How do you teach demo classes?
Here’s what I learned:
- Make it simple. You will most likely have around 30 minutes for your demonstration (maybe up to 45, possibly as few as 20).
- Teach what you know.
- Be creative, but not too creative.
- Practice with undergrads, not colleagues.
- Bring syllabi—and hand them out.
How do you ace a demo lesson?
Tips for a demo lesson that will blow ’em away
- Write a lesson plan. Write yourself a lesson plan; even if the interviewer is not requiring it.
- Introductions. Make sure you introduce yourself and get the practice students’ names as well.
- Watch the TTT and interaction patterns.
- Classroom Management.
- Spend quality time on your materials.
How do I start a demo?
9 proven tips on how to give demo to client
- Know your product.
- Do the research.
- Craft your offer.
- Choose the best tool to connect with your prospect.
- Have a plan.
- Rehearsal is the key.
- Confirm the call.
- Before you start.