- What is an attachment on messenger?
- How do I stop Facebook Messenger from sending attachments?
- How do I open an attachment in Facebook Messenger?
- Why can’t I see attachment on messenger?
- How do I see sent files on messenger?
- How can I see all the pictures I sent on messenger?
- How do I see photos sent through Facebook Messenger?
- How can I see all photos in text messages?
- Why can’t I see pics on messenger?
- Where do Messenger photos get saved?
- Why is Messenger not showing photos?
- Why has Messenger removed shared photos?
- Are nicknames coming back to messenger?
- Why are nicknames gone on messenger?
- Why did messenger remove polls?
- How do I delete Facebook Messenger history?
- How do I fix Messenger bug?
- Why are my messenger messages not sending?
- Why is Messenger not showing messages?
- How do I fix messenger without Internet connection?
- Why does messenger say I have no Internet connection?
- Why does Facebook say I have no Internet connection when I do?
- How do I fix my video connection on messenger?
- How do you check your connections on Facebook?
- How do you fix check your connection and try again?
- How do you fix Cannot contact reCAPTCHA check your connection and try again?
- How do I check network errors?
What is an attachment on messenger?
Sending Attachments. The Messenger Platform allows you to attach assets to messages, including audio, video, images, and files.
How do I stop Facebook Messenger from sending attachments?
How does blocking work in Messenger?
- Below Chats, hover over a conversation with the person you want to block and click .
- Click Block Messages > Block Messages.
How do I open an attachment in Facebook Messenger?
Login to Facebook, select your photo in the top-right corner, and go to settings > download a copy of my data (at the bottom). If you’re looking to just open an attachment someone sent in Messenger, you can click on it.
Why can’t I see attachment on messenger?
The reason for “Attachment Unavailable” Facebook error is relatively simple: when you share an image, its privacy settings might be altered. For that reason, only your friends can see posts where hosted images have incorrect privacy settings.
How do I see sent files on messenger?
You can view all photos that have been shared in a Messenger chat….Desktop App:
- Open a conversation.
- Click to the top right.
- Click View Media & Files.
How can I see all the pictures I sent on messenger?
For desktop users:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- On the left sidebar, choose Messages, and then choose the conversation that you want to view.
- Inside the conversation, click the Actions button, and then choose View Photos in Thread.
- Launch the Facebook Messenger app on your phone.
How do I see photos sent through Facebook Messenger?
- Head to Facebook.com and open the Messages area from the left-hand menu.
- Click an individual message where you’ve shared photos.
- At the top of the message, click the Actions button and choose View Photos in Thread.
How can I see all photos in text messages?
What you do: Open your text message thread and tap the “Details” button in the upper right corner. Scroll down and you’ll see a record of every photo that’s ever been shared between the two of you.
Why can’t I see pics on messenger?
Clear the cache of your messenger apps. You can do it by going to application manager in the settings and then select the messenger and their you will find cache or memory then clear the cache. 2nd- Option. go ahead and reinstall the messenger first you will have to uninstall the old one.
Where do Messenger photos get saved?
Facebook Messenger saves photos to $EXTERNAL_STORAGE/Pictures/Messenger . That variable depends on your device, but on mine it is /storage/sdcard0 which is also pointed to by the /sdcard symlink. you have to copy the folder to a directory and rename the . image files to .
Why is Messenger not showing photos?
Re: pictures not showing up on facebook messenger. First, please make sure the app is up to date in the Play Store. Check if it happens with the WiFi network too. Also, try clearing the app’s cache (Settings > Apps > Facebook > Storage > Clear Cache).
Why has Messenger removed shared photos?
It seems the problem is device specific, meaning shared photos will not be available if you login Messenger from some other devices. That is mainly because the Messenger saves photos in the cache files. But users cannot remove shared photos even after deleting cache from their phones.
Are nicknames coming back to messenger?
The ability to set nicknames for friends on Messenger will also be deactivated, while the sharing of augmented-reality face filters via direct message on Instagram will also be switched off in Europe. The core text messaging and calling options on Instagram and Messenger will not be affected.
Why are nicknames gone on messenger?
As mentioned before, this move has been taken due to the new data usage rules in the European Union (EU) countries which come under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive (ePrivacy Directive). However, users will be able to enjoy text messaging and calling options.
Why did messenger remove polls?
Facebook first launched polls in Messenger back in 2016, but they were removed recently as part of Facebook’s ‘Lightspeed’ revamp of the Messenger app, which sought to streamline its operations and declutter presentation.
How do I delete Facebook Messenger history?
From Chats, tap the search bar at the top. Under Recent Searches, tap X next to a person’s name to clear them from your search history.
How do I fix Messenger bug?
If you can’t update your Messenger for Android app, try some of these suggestions:
- Delete data to make more space on your phone.
- Uninstall and reinstall your Messenger app from the Google Play Store.
- Update your Google Play Store app.
- Log out of your Google account on your device and then log in again.
Why are my messenger messages not sending?
Well there can be many reasons for this some of them are: The person you are trying to send messages could have blocked you on the Facebook Messenger App. There can be a network problem which is stopping you from sending messages. Slow internet speed can also be a reason for this problem.
Why is Messenger not showing messages?
If you can’t see your messages or you’re getting a “No internet Connection” error, you can try: Updating to the latest version of Messenger. Quitting and reopening the Messenger app. Checking your Wi-Fi or internet connection.
How do I fix messenger without Internet connection?
Android Users: Open the Settings app and go to Apps & notifications. Find out Messenger and tap on it. You will find an option called Data usage. Click this button.
Why does messenger say I have no Internet connection?
The Facebook Messenger not connecting problem is often caused by the network connection issue. On iPhone, you should go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset Network Settings. Here you will be asked to enter the passcode. Just type in the password correctly and tap on Reset Network Settings to confirm your option.
Why does Facebook say I have no Internet connection when I do?
However, a connection error occurs due to several reasons one of which is that the browser or the Facebook app is not able to connect to the internet. This means you might be having some connection problems at the time with your broadband or SIM card service provider.
How do I fix my video connection on messenger?
9 Best Fixes for Facebook Messenger Video Calls Not Working
- Restart. You should start fixing the video call problem on Facebook by using the traditional method of the reboot.
- Check Availability.
- Log Out.
- Check Connected Bluetooth Device.
- Grant Permission in Windows.
- Grant Necessary Permissions to Facebook Website.
- Change Default Camera and Microphone.
- Disable the Second Camera.
How do you check your connections on Facebook?
- Navigate to Facebook and sign in to your account.
- Click the settings drop-down menu at the top right corner and select “Account Settings.”
- Click “Security” in the left sidebar.
- Click “Edit” beside “Active Sessions” to view active sessions.
- Click “End Activity” to remotely sign out active sessions you wish to end.
How do you fix check your connection and try again?
Fix “Check your connection and try again” Error in Play Store
- Set the device to manual and set year to 4 years in the future, then open to the Google Play Store.
- Once Google Play store Opens without the ‘connection error’
- Go back to time settings and reset to Automatic.
How do you fix Cannot contact reCAPTCHA check your connection and try again?
Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again
- Try a different browser.
- Download an Opera and try private mode -> enable vpn icon then try again.
- Reset your router.
- Run malwarebytes scan.
How do I check network errors?
If it still doesn’t work, continue to the next part.
- Make Sure It’s Actually Your Network Problem.
- Power Cycle Everything and Check Other Devices.
- Check Physical Connections.
- Run the Windows Network Troubleshooter.
- Check for a Valid IP Address.
- Try a Ping and Trace Its Route.
- Contact Your ISP.
- Wait the Network Problems Out.