- What is immediate boss?
- What is an immediate superior?
- What is another word for super fast?
- How do you describe super fast?
- What is to move quickly?
- What is the synonym of step-by-step?
- What can I say instead of walk?
- What is another word for strut?
- What is the meaning of availment?
- What can you say instead of Such as?
- How do you say forgot in a professional way?
- What to say when you don’t remember someone?
- Why do we forget things immediately?
- How do you use Forgot?
- How can I forgot or forget?
What is immediate boss?
(noun) the person (as an employer or supervisor) who tells people and especially workers what to do. (verb) to be in charge of.
What is an immediate superior?
Immediate Superior means the officer of the next higher level of authority who normally supervises the employee’s work and approves his or her time record or evaluates his or her work performance.
What is another word for super fast?
What is another word for very fast?
How do you describe super fast?
- fast. adjective. able to move quickly.
- quick. adjective. able to move fast or do something fast.
- swift. adjective. moving quickly.
- speedy. adjective. happening very quickly.
- nimble. adjective. able to move quickly and easily.
- brisk. adjective. moving or acting quickly.
- high-speed. adjective.
- agile. adjective.
What is to move quickly?
plunge. verb. to move quickly in an uncontrolled way, or to make someone or something move in this way.
What is the synonym of step-by-step?
other words for step-by-step piecemeal. by degrees. continuous. creeping. even.
What can I say instead of walk?
- stroll, saunter, amble, wend one’s way, trudge, plod, hike, tramp, trek, march, stride, troop, patrol, step out, wander, ramble, tread, prowl, footslog, promenade, roam, traipse.
- stretch one’s legs, go for a walk, take the air.
- advance, proceed, move, go, make one’s way.
What is another word for strut?
Strut Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for strut?
What is the meaning of availment?
Noun. availment (plural availments) (obsolete) Profit; advantage.
What can you say instead of Such as?
other words for such as
- acting as.
- by its nature.
How do you say forgot in a professional way?
7 Useful English Phrases to Say When You Forget Something
- “I lost my train of thought.” lose your train of thought.
- “It slipped my mind.” slip one’s mind.
- “It’s on the tip of my tongue!” be on the tip of one’s tongue.
- “It doesn’t ring a bell.” ring a bell.
- “It went in one ear and out the other.” go in one ear and out the other.
- “Can you refresh my memory?”
- “I had a senior moment.”
What to say when you don’t remember someone?
Start with something like, “Gee, I’m sorry but I can’t remember your name right now.” If they give their name and you’re still clueless, “Wow, I’m having a major brain cramp here.
Why do we forget things immediately?
One possible explanation of retrieval failure is known as decay theory. According to this theory, a memory trace is created every time a new theory is formed. Decay theory suggests that over time, these memory traces begin to fade and disappear.
How do you use Forgot?
‘Forgot’ is the past tense of ‘forget’, and that is the only difference between them. This can be used for physical objects (such as “I forgot the keys”) but it can also be used for actions (“I forgot to turn off the light”) and for narrating events in the past (“Yesterday, I saw a schoolmate at the store.
How can I forgot or forget?
Correct way is How could I forget? Forget is used when you currently do not remember and Forgot is when you stop remembering it. Eg. I forgot who first kissed me.