- What is the meaning of area of interest?
- How can I create interest in computer science?
- Why did you choose computer science?
- What do you love about computer science?
- Why is computer important in modern life?
- What are the disadvantages of using computers?
- Why computers are bad for students?
- What are the five advantages of computer?
- What are the 5 advantages and disadvantages of computer?
- What is computer its advantages and disadvantages?
- What are the disadvantages of computer in the society?
- What is a computer and its advantages?
- What is computer and its part?
- What is the 4 basic functions of a computer?
- What are the 2 classification of computer device?
What is the meaning of area of interest?
That area of concern to the commander, including the area of influence, areas adjacent thereto, and extending into enemy territory to the objectives of current or planned operations. This area also includes areas occupied by enemy forces who could jeopardize the accomplishment of the mission.
How can I create interest in computer science?
Rather than focusing on coding activities simply to learn to code, teachers may find students more interested in programming when the programming is presented as a way to develop a creative response to another challenge, whether the response involves creating a helpful app, an educational game, or another learning tool …
Why did you choose computer science?
These are some of my reasons for choosing Computer Science as my Major. Computers are the way of the future because they interface with almost every aspect of life. I enjoy working with computers and creating basic programs. Computer Science Specialists can earn very high salaries and enjoy job security.
What do you love about computer science?
The most important aspect of computer science is problem solving, an essential skill for life. Students study the design, development and analysis of software and hardware used to solve problems in a variety of business, scientific and social contexts.
Why is computer important in modern life?
The computer system is not a simple machine. It is like a very modern and highly complex calculator. It can do all the functions at a speedy rate and also helps us to search and progress in our homes and businesses. Even now in our day to day lives, computers have been allotted an integral role to play.
What are the disadvantages of using computers?
What are the disadvantages of using a computer?
- Carpal tunnel and eye strain.
- Too much sitting.
- Short attention span and too much multitasking.
- Can limit learning and create a dependency.
- Potential of loss of privacy.
- Time sink and lots of distractions.
- Increases waste and impacts the environment.
- Can reduce jobs.
Why computers are bad for students?
When students spend too much time on computers, their physical health could suffer. Students can develop repetitive strain injuries if their computer stations are incorrectly designed or sized for them. Also, staring at a computer screen for excessive amounts of time can harm children’s eyesight.
What are the five advantages of computer?
Advantages of Computer :
- Multitasking Multitasking – Multitasking Multitasking is one among the main advantage of computer.
- Speed – Now computer isn’t just a calculating device.
- Cost/ Stores huge – Amount of knowledge it’s a coffee cost solution.
- Accuracy –
- Data Security –
- Task completer –
- Communication –
- Productivity –
What are the 5 advantages and disadvantages of computer?
5 advantages of computer and 5 disadvantage of computer
- we can send e – mail faster across the universe which maintail a good relationship.
- online toutoring.
- helpful games give mind relaxation.
- we can know everything which is happening in the world.
- it helps to improve our knowledge.
- it is not good for eye site.
- it spoil kids by taking out them from studies.
What is computer its advantages and disadvantages?
Computer has making human life faster because of its incredible speed,Accuracy and storage, with which human can save anything and search it out easily when needed. We can say computer a versatile machine because it is very flexible in performing their jobs. Disadvantage of Computer. Virus and hacking attacks.
What are the disadvantages of computer in the society?
Disadvantages of computer
- Unemployment. Different tasks are performed automatically by using computers.
- Wastage of time and energy. Many people use computers without positive purpose.
- Data Security.
- Computer Crimes.
- Privacy violation.
- Impact on Environment.
What is a computer and its advantages?
Advantage of Computers A Computer has a very High Speed of processing i.e can perform large amount of data very quickly. Once the correct input is given to the computers, the output is 100% accurate. It has a large memory capacity. It can store a large amount of information for a large time. It is a reliable device.
What is computer and its part?
Whether it’s a gaming system or a home PC, the five main components that make up a typical, present-day computer include: A motherboard. A Central Processing Unit (CPU) A Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), also known as a video card. Random Access Memory (RAM), also known as volatile memory.
What is the 4 basic functions of a computer?
There are four primary functions of a computer — input, output, processing, and storage.
What are the 2 classification of computer device?
They are classified according to purpose, data handling and functionality. According to purpose, computers are either general purpose or specific purpose. General purpose computers are designed to perform a range of tasks.